You might face an issue or error or you’re just not able to connect to the site when you try to access the website my wifi ext net to set up your wireless extender. The main reason behind this website not opening is due to the website not being a regular Internet website. This local web address is used to open the settings (genie or Smart Wizard) of a NETGEAR wireless range extender. To fix this problem, you need a laptop or computer connected to the internet through wirelessly or through an Ethernet. Follow these points mentioned below or click on the Netgear Extender Mywifiext not working link to fix this issue:
- Make sure that your Extender and wireless router are in the same room.
- Plugin the wireless extender and check if all LED lights are working.
- Launch any browser and then, enter the extender's default IP address: 192.168.2.250.
- If you’re still not able to access then, try clearing your browser’s cache data and history and then, launch your browser again.
- If again you’re facing issues then, try using a different web browser to see if the issue is not browser-related.
- Now, connect your PC using an Ethernet cable to the extender.
- Assign your computer a static IP address.
Don’t change any network settings; note your current Default gateway (Windows) or Router (Mac) address. Use the IP address 192.168.1.249 and the subnet mask 255.255.255.0. And then try again.
- If you still face problems then, contact the experts.