From the auto industry to the food industry to home textiles: nanoscale coatings are useful in almost any industry. Nano coating for car paint doesn't just make skyscraper windows self-cleaning.
In this article, we will take a look at the many options offered by nano-coating fluids. To give you an idea of whether a coat of nanotech paint coatings meets your project requirements, we will provide an example of the benefits that coatings can offer.
Image Source: Google
Advantages of nano-coating:
1. Reducing cleaning costs: Sliding windows for oil and dirt as well as solar panels.
2. Protects against vandalism: Graffiti is effective both against anti-urine coating.
3. Prevent short circuit: Ideal for electronic applications and electrical systems.
4. Increase safety: Harmful fungi and bacteria cannot stick to surfaces.
5. Delay in damage: Continuous protection from smooth and porous surfaces such as concrete bridges and monuments.
This benefit is made possible through nanotechnology which uses small nanoparticles. Therefore, unlike conventional coatings, the film does not form a layer on the substrate but becomes one with the substrate.
Because of this, fluids from surface penetration and dirt, grease, and mold cannot combine. When determining a nano-coating for your project, you need to consider the purpose and substance of the base: wood, glass, concrete, and metal all require different products.